On the Justicia2030 website, a series of measures have been adopted with the aim of improving accessibility. The advantages these bring include:
- Facilitates access for people regardless of their physical condition or environment.
- Allows access with different user agents.
- It includes clear and well-structured content.
- Improves navigation and user experience.
Among the measures adopted:
- Logical order of presentation of the elements on the screen and the contents of the code.
- Simplified browsing system consisting of a main menu, a utility section
- Use of W3C standards:
- Grammar XHTML Transitional y CSS 2.1
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG level AA)
- Access through keyboard shortcuts to the main options.