Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies:
- Own or third party: They will depend on the entity that manages the domain and from where the data obtained are processed.
- Session or persistent: Depend on how long they remain stored in the customer's browser.
- Technical, personalisation, analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising cookies: Depend on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
Cookies used by the website
This website is using Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Session Personalisation: allows you to establish and maintain the language chosen by the user while visiting the website.
Session/1 year Technical
- Recognise if the user has accepted the cookies policy.
- Facilitate user navigation.
- Store preferences you have selected while browsing.
- Identify and maintain the user's session.
- Identify the user through a date expressed in milliseconds.
From 1 month to 20 years Advertising purposes
From 3 days to 2 years Facebook Cookies
- Identifies the web browser used to connect to Facebook independently of the logged-in user.
- Offers Facebook's "Like" function and a follower tracker for specific content.
- Contains the regional display setting of the last logged-in user in this browser.
From 3 days to 2 years Twitter Cookies
- Twitter Cookies. Analyses browsing behaviour, allows traffic statistics to be compiled and distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number.
- Identifies the site and technical cookies to share content using twitter.
- Enables the installation of a Twitter website settings for sharing content in the user's Twitter session.
- Integrates the Twitter service on the web. The purpose of these cookies is to enable Twitter settings to be placed on the web page, and to share website information on the Twitter social network.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from the Justicia2030 website or from any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the 'Help' function will show you how to do it.
- How to change cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- How to change your cookie settings in FireFox
- How to change your cookie settings in Chrome
- How to change your cookie settings in Safari
In turn, you can manage the storage of cookies in your browser as explained in the following link: